Child custody attorney: “I feel like this is a very normal thing to do.”
– Stephanie Brown, a mother of two children who have a 2-year-old daughter.
“You know, it was my only child, so it was hard to find out about it, you know?
I feel like the other people have heard of it, but I didn’t know it was possible.
I think it’s very common.”
– Sarah Schaeffer, a father of two who has two daughters.
“The thing I have with child custody is that I have two daughters, and we live in a very big house, and I don’t want to have any kids in my house.
So, it just seemed like the best thing to get a little bit of time for me and my kids.”
– John and Christine Pomeroy, parents of a 3-year, 4-year old girl.
“We are very strict in the family.
And I think that’s the one thing that I really appreciate about child custody.
We know that we have our own rules and we can do things differently if we want to.”
– Linda and Robert Hochberg, parents who have an 8-month-old boy.
“It’s not a bad thing.
It’s not that I don.t want my kids to grow up, but we want them to be safe and have a good life.
It is what it is.
It does not affect us in any way.”
– Jennifer, parents with three daughters.
Source: Medical News Now