How to pay child support in Missouri

How to get child support payments from Missouri?If you live in Missouri, you can get child-support payments from your state court.But you need to go to court to collect.And you can’t just call a few different numbers.The steps to get your child support are the same as they are in any other state: You go […]

Alameda County court orders child support payments to be paid by new bank account

ALAMEDA COUNTY — Alameda County Judge Mary Ann M. Harkness has ordered payments to child support enforcement agencies to be deposited into an account at a new bank, the Alameda Police Department said Monday.The payment is required by the Almonta County Court of Appeal to support the county’s ongoing criminal case against former Chief Deputy […]